Wednesday 12 August 2015

Western Wedding @ Adelaide Hills 270615

26 Jun 2015, 2220 Hrs @ KLIA:  I'm taking flight MH139 KUL - ADL
It was actually been 4 years + since I have graduated in Adelaide. So why I'm back there ??? Because, because of .....deng deng deng deng deng !!! 

Finally they tie the knot together
I still remember on the first day of arrival at the airport, the captain made announcements about outside temperatures, it was 5 Degree Celsius !! Wooh it was freaking cold there, as you talk and smoke coming out from your mouth. When after clearance from the immigration custom, as I walked out from the airport and automatically walked to place where I used to wait for the bus travel to the city. I found it something was not right, no passenger cars was passing by that road, I quickly asked staff inside airport only there have pick up spot on the opposite building. =P  One of my good friends Jia came to pick me couldn't find me for the first round so she need to go another round due to I have not familiar with the place. Opps... 
Anyway after back to her house, put down my luggage, changed clothes and we are ready to attend HY & CK wedding.
Invited guests witnessed the ceremony
 
Good friends attended that send blessings to lovely couples


Congratulation !! It was my honour being a guest to witness my big brother and sister move on to another stages of life.












No comments:

Post a Comment